WSJ link
Passport Forms Supplemental Forms Passport Requirements
Proof of Identity Proof of Citizenship Proof of Travel Company Letter Government Fee Payment Passport Photos
Lost/Stolen Passport Child Passport Passport Renewal Passport Photos
Track your Order

Rush My US Passport in 3 Easy Steps!

How It Works


See how quick and easy it is to get an expedited passport or renewal with our service.

Need a Travel Visa? can expedite a travel visa for you to any country in the world.

View Requirements >

Passport Forms

If you discover that your passport is lost or if you need to renew an expired US passport, has the resources to renew passports fast. Use our chart below as a quick reference guide to the forms you will need for your passport application. Get instructions for filling out each form by clicking on the corresponding form number.

You must print these forms clearly on plain, 8.5" x 11" white paper using either a laser or inkjet printer in black ink in order to get a passport online.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view application forms. (Free Download)

Filter Forms By:

All Passport Services <– Select for Smart Filter

New Passport


ONE of the following must be true:
  • You are applying for your first U.S. passport.
  • You are 16 or older and your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16.
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago.

Passport Renewal


Your Most Recent U.S. Passport is one of the following:
  • Expiring or has expired in the last 5 yrs.
  • Low on blank passport pages.
  • Issued more than one year ago and legally changed your name.
  • (Passport must be in your possession, not damaged, and issued when you were 16 or older).

Lost / Stolen Passport


  • Your previous U.S. passport was lost or stolen.
  • You must complete both the DS-11 and DS-64 (Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport) forms.

Child Passport


  • The child is under 16 years of age.
  • BOTH parents must appear with child at a local acceptance agent.
  • If one of the parents or legal guardians cannot be present at the acceptance agent, then Form DS-3053 (Minor Consent Form) must be Notarized.

Damaged Passport


  • You must complete the DS-11 and the Statement Regarding Mutilated passport if your passport has been damaged but still in your possession.

Name Change


  • If your passport is less than a year old, use the following form (DS-5504)
  • If your passport is older than a year, use the following form (DS-82)

Second Passport


If you meet one of the following criteria you may request a second passport:
  • If you are a frequent traveler and need to obtain a visa stamp in your current valid 10 year passport while you are traveling abroad.
  • If you are traveling between politically sensitive countries.