I hereby authorize the Expedited Travel network to submit my passport application to the U.S. Passport Agency and to accept delivery of the passport on my behalf. Under the provisions of the Privacy Act of 1974 (Public Law 93-579), no information may be released from U.S. Government files without the prior written consent of the individual in question. Consequently, an employee of the U.S. Passport Agency cannot discuss the details of your passport application with the courier without your permission.
I understand that a travel itinerary is required to use an expediting service. If a travel itinerary cannot be provided, the Department of State may accept a letter from a business stating you are traveling on business if the trip is business related.
Expedited Travel is not responsible for any delays or errors caused by mail couriers such as FedEx, UPS or any other commercial carrier. Likewise, we are also not responsible for any delays resulting from errors or omissions in information provided to us by a Passport applicant. Applicants are responsible for the completeness of all application material.
Your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions herein signifies that you understand and agree to the following:
- We act as your limited agent for the limited purpose of submitting and facilitating your application through a courier (“Agent”). We cannot accept responsibility for delays in or loss of any document(s) by any party not directly under our control, including, but not limited to, Travel Agents, Consulates, Embassies, Passport Offices, or any other Entities or any delivery-service involved in handling documents.
- You understand that you are paying an additional fee to RushMyPassport.com and that you are still responsible for government fees which will be paid directly to the United States Passport Agency.
- We do not issue your passport or other travel documents. We help you submit & retrieve your passport or other travel documents as your authorized Agent, in a timely manner.
- We have no control over the decisions made by Issuing Authorities regarding denial or approval of any passport or travel document. We have no control over issuing authority’s requirements for additional supporting documents and/or additional supporting requirements based upon the information submitted by you whether directly or through us as your agent. We have no control over the substance and/or completeness of your applications and statements therein which may affect the decision to either approve or deny your passport or other travel documents. You understand that you are solely responsible for the completeness and accuracy of all information submitted to any Agency for issuance of any passport or travel document.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer upon our suspicion or belief that information may be inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise deficient. Such refusal of service is at our sole discretion. Our maximum liability for refusal of service is limited to the amount of fee paid to and collected by us from you under all circumstances, without limitation.
- We have no control over official requirements of any Issuing Agency. Requirements for issuance of travel documents can and do change often. We cannot be held responsible for changes in official requirements whether mandatory or subjective. We will attempt to notify you of any such changes as they become available.
- Expedited Travel, its owners, Agents and affiliates, and employees shall not provide any guarantees express or implied. Liability is limited to fees paid. RushMyPassport.com, its owners, agents and affiliates, and employees shall not be liable for its ordinary negligence. You hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless RushMyPassport.com, its owners, agents and affiliates, and employees for any and all liability related to ordering and delivery of your passport, even if it’s due to their own negligence.
- If your required documentation and/or supporting documentation is not received by us in the specified time period (typically 3 business days, but sooner depending upon service requested or required) additional charges may be incurred by you to facilitate service to provide a passport or other travel document by the departure date listed by you within your order form. We cannot guarantee that even with additional fees or charges that such documents will be provided by your listed departure date when your required documentation is not received by us in the specified time period.
- Any order canceled within 3 calendar days and not under manifest is entitled to a full refund. Any order under manifest occurs after speaking with a representative and a reservation of limited capacity has been placed on your behalf. Given the limited capacity of these manifests, any order under manifest will not be entitled to a refund. If you cancel any time after 3 calendar days, you will not be entitled to a refund. However, any canceled order not entitled to a refund will remain active for 6 months from the date your order was placed and may be processed at any time throughout that period or transferred to a friend or family member.
|Expedited Travel Refund Policy|
|Within 24 Hours from Purchase – Not Manifested||Full Refund of Fees Paid|
|After 24 Hours from Purchase or Manifested||No Refund|
All refund requests require a returned and completed Refund Request Form (RRF). To secure this form, you must contact our billing office, which is open during standard business hours Eastern Standard Time and is closed on weekends and business holidays.
By agreeing to the terms herein, refunds are not possible for any reason outside of Expedited Travel’s control, including but not limited to:
- Flight Cancellations, Missing Flights, Flight Delays or other Travel Itinerary Changes.
- Delays in passport or other travel document deliveries.
- Lost, stolen or misplaced tickets.
- Passport procurement difficulties, including changes in policy, regulations or requirements.
- Incompleteness or inaccuracy of required filing information.
The foregoing list is representative only.
We guarantee our service and delivery of your documents, but our maximum liability to any customer is the amount of fee paid to and collected by us under all circumstances from you, without limitation.
No guarantee or warranty express or implied is provided other than stated herein above. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for direct or consequential damages of any kind. Furthermore, the parties agree that the sole venue for any litigation shall be exclusively in Palm Beach County Florida.
201 S Narcissus Ave.
West Palm Beach, FL, 33401