Passport Information and Help Center

U.S. Passport Application Forms

These online passport forms are available as a courtesy by

You must print these forms single-sided on plain, 8.5" x 11" white paper using either a laser or inkjet printer in black ink.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view application forms. (Free Download)

  • Online Passport Application for DS-11 and DS-82
    Your passport application must be filled out online. Remember to print two copies of your application! You may also save a copy of your completed passport application to your computer.
  • DS-64 - Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport

    The DS-64 form is used for Lost/Stolen Passport replacement. It is an official statement on how your passport was lost or stolen. This form is also created online when you fill out your passport application, or you can download a copy here.

    file_downloadDownload Form

  • DS-3053 – Statement of Consent

    Form DS-3053 is used for Child Passport applications to prove parental consent. If one parent is not able to accompany the child to the Passport Acceptance Agent, that parent must complete, sign, and notarize Form DS-3053.

    file_downloadDownload Form

  • File Search

    If you do not have proof of citizenship, but you have lost a passport, you can do a file search. The file search is a separate fee of $150 and must be paid by a separate check or money order made out to the U.S. Department of State.

    file_downloadDownload Form

  • Request Second Valid Passport
    • If you are a frequent traveler and need to obtain a visa stamp in your current valid 10 year passport while you are traveling abroad.
    • If you are traveling between politically sensitive countries.

    file_downloadDownload Form

  • Acceptance Agent Letter

    Please bring this form to the acceptance agent, in the event the clerk will not give you back your sealed envelope, this letter will help them reference their passport reference guide which states that they must give back your sealed envelope as long as you have your authorization letter that you are using a 3rd party to hand carry your documents directly to the Department of State.

    file_downloadDownload Form

Send this to a friend