Passport Requirement – Proof of Identity
Accepted forms of Primary and Secondary IDs are listed below. Make sure photocopies are very clear.
Primary ID issued more than 6 months ago (photocopy).
If Primary ID has been issued within the last 6 months or was issued out of state, you must provide photocopies of 1 Primary ID and 5 Secondary IDs.
- Send additional ID with your application even if Acceptance Agent says they are not required.
- State Driver's License must be valid and issued at least six months ago.
- Federal, State or Municipal identification card with photo.
- INS Alien Registration Card (Green Card)
- Military ID with photo
- State Driver's License (expired or suspended in-state license or valid out-of-state license)
- Passport with Photo (expired ok, foreign or US)
- Student identification card with photo (expired ok)
- Copy of school yearbook page showing photograph with name
- School transcript
- High School Diploma
- Trade School Diploma
- College or University Diploma
- Technical School Certificate
- Military Records (DD214) / Honorable Discharge Certificate
- Selective Service Registration / Classification
- Union Membership
- Professional License (Nurse, Pilot, Beautician, Mechanic, etc.)
- Medicare or Health Insurance Cards
- Medical Records
- Welfare Card
- Insurance Cards
- Insurance Records
- Birth Certificates of children listing your name as parent
- Voter's Registration Card
- Income Tax Records and/or W-2 Forms over 1 year, Pay Stubs, Banking Statements and/or records over 1 year
Financial & Personal
- Marriage Certificates and Licenses
- Divorce Decree
- Credit Cards (For security, cross out account number)
- Utility Bills over 1 year
- Vehicle Registration or Title
- Newspaper Articles or Publicity Features about you
- Employment Identification Card with Photo