Expedited Travel is committed to protecting your privacy. We take the trust our customers and site visitors place in us very seriously. In order to process your order, we need to know some standard information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, date of birth, credit card number and telephone number.
For the purpose of filing your travel documents we need to know/provide to the issuing agency the following information (the following list may not be all inclusive and this information is collected offline and associated with the personal information named above and collected from you online.):
- Prior US Passport
- Your Travel itinerary
- Your Birth certificate
- Your Driver’s license
- Agents: We use an outside shipping company to fulfill orders, and a credit card processing company to bill you for services. We also employ the services of a third party agent in hosting our chat feature. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Service Providers: We use other third parties such as The Department of State and consulates to the country of choice to provide passport and visa services on the Sites. We will share personal information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. When you submit an order, your information is encrypted with secure server software to protect the information from unauthorized access. We will not sell, rent or trade any personal information we collect from you on our web site unless as otherwise disclosed in this privacy statement.
- Service Updates: It is our policy to keep you informed for the duration of your order; we will notify you via e-mail and telephone of the status of your order. If you would rather not receive any updates from us, please send a request to be removed from our e-mail update list to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- Behavioral Targeting/ Re-Targeting: We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies or similar technologies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
- Order Processing: When sending personal data with credit card information over the Internet to Rushmypassport.com, customers should feel secure in the knowledge that this data is protected by encryption over a “Secure Socket Layer (SSL)” technology, which ensures safe transmission.
- Legal disclaimer: In certain situations, Expedited Travel may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, bankruptcy proceedings or legal process served on our Web site.
- Business Transitions: In the event Expedited Travel goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or prominent notice on our Web site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Blog/ Forum: Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
201 S Narcissus Ave.
West Palm Beach, FL, 33401
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Identifiers.Such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). Such as name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. Such as age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- Commercial information. Such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other similar network activity. Such as browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data. Such as physical location or movements.
- Professional or employment-related information. Such as current or past job history or performance evaluations.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information. Such as profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- California Customer Records personal information categorie
- Protected classification characteristics
- Commercial information
- Internet or other similar network activity
- Geolocation data
- Professional or employment-related information
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Access Specific Information and Data Portability Right
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the business purpose for which personal information was disclosed, and the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at (866) 238-9794
- Sending us an e-mail at email@example.com
For submissions via email please use the downloadable Verifiable Consumer Request Form.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make such a request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response electronically. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why We made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights
|Postal Address:||Expedited Travel, LLC|
|ATTN: Data Protection Officer|
|201 S Narcissus Ave.|
|West Palm Beach, FL, 33401|