WSJ link
Passport Forms Supplemental Forms Passport Requirements
Proof of Identity Proof of Citizenship Proof of Travel Company Letter Government Fee Payment Passport Photos
Lost/Stolen Passport Child Passport Passport Renewal Passport Photos
Track your Order

Rush My US Passport in 3 Easy Steps!

Need a Travel Visa? can expedite a travel visa for you to any country in the world.

View Requirements >

Proof of Identity

Accepted forms of Primary and Secondary IDs are listed below. Make sure photocopies are very clear.

  • 1 Primary ID issued more than 6 months ago (photocopy).

    - OR -

  • If Primary ID has been issued within the last 6 months, you must provide photocopies of 1 Primary ID and 5 Secondary IDs.
  • Send additional ID with your application even if Acceptance Agent says they are not required.

Primary ID

Mouse Over ID Option for Preview

  • State Driver's License must be valid for at least 6 months.
  • Federal, State or Municipal identification card with photo.
  • INS Alien Registration Card (Green Card)
  • Military ID with photo

Secondary ID

Mouse Over ID Option for Preview

Most Popular
  • State Driver's License (valid, expired or suspended)
  • Passport with Photo (Expired ok, foreign or US)
  • Social Security Card
  • Student identification card with photo (expired ok)
  • Copy of School Yearbook page with photograph with name
  • School transcript
  • High School Diploma
  • Trade School Diploma
  • College School Diploma
  • Technical School Certificate
  • Military Records (DD214) / Honorable Discharge Certificate
  • Selective Service Registration / Classification
Professional Services
  • Union Membership
  • Professional License (Nurse, Pilot, Beautician, Mechanic, ect.)
  • Pilot's License with photo
  • Medicare or Health Insurance Cards
  • Medical Records
  • Welfare Card
  • Insurance Cards
  • Insurance Records
  • Birth Certificates of children listing your name as parent
  • Voter's Registration Card
  • Income Tax Records and/or W-2 Forms over 1 year, Pay Stubs, Banking Statements and/or records over 1 year
Financial & Personal
  • Marriage Certificates and Licenses
  • Divorce Decree
  • Credit Cards (For security, cross out account number)
  • Utility Bills over 1 year
  • Leasing/Mortgage
  • Vehicle Registration or Title
  • Newspaper Articles or Publicity Features about you
  • Employment Identification Card with Photo