Travel Tips and Passport Information

Getting a Passport or an Enhanced Driver’s License

passport card passport book

Four US states (Washington, Michigan, New York and Vermont) have started offering enhanced driver’s licenses (EDL’s), which can be used instead of a passport to travel to Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.  If you live in one of these states, should you trade your old license in for an EDL, or should you get a passport?

Ultimately, the decision is yours to make, based on how often you travel out of the country and whether you usually drive or fly.

Read Article
Same Day Passport Miami Agency lines

Passport Renewal in Washington, DC

It should go without saying that Washington, DC is one of the nation’s top cities for international travel. Politicians, business people and tourists alike pour in and out of the city’s three major airports, heading out to destinations around the world.

Read Article
International Travel Tips for the Business Traveler

International Travel Tips for the Business Traveler

In theory, international business travel sounds like a dream come true.  Who wouldn’t jump at the opportunity to see the world on the company dime? The reality is often much less glamorous: delayed flights, lost luggage, jet lag and culture shock can make it difficult to get business done, much less enjoy yourself.

Read Article
disney cruise ship

Do You Need a Passport to Go to the Caribbean?

Passport requirements for travel to the Caribbean have changed! Click here to see the most up-to-date information.

US travel regulations have been changing over the past few years, so you may need a passport to go to the Caribbean even if you were able to travel without one in the past.

Read Article