If you are applying for a new adult passport, child passport, or replacing a lost or stolen passport, you are required to submit your application in person. Where do you go to get a passport in person? The answer depends on how fast you need your passport to travel. If you are in a rush, the best option may not be passport services at a post office.Read Article
Usually, getting passport service is a fairly straightforward process. You fill out a passport application at a passport acceptance facility (often a post office, library, or County Clerk’s office) and provide them with the following documents to send to the Department of State along with your application:
- Proof of US Citizenship (such as a previously issued passport, a birth certificate, a Certificate of Citizenship or a Naturalization Certificate)
- Proof of identity (such as a driver’s license or state-issued ID)
- A photocopy of your proof of identity
- 2 passport photos
- The appropriate fees.
St Patrick’s Day is less than a month away. In America, that means several things:
- If you don’t wear green, your friends will revel in tormenting you with “good-natured” pinches
- There will be an abundance of cheap green beer.