Blog Entries on passport service

Where Do You Go For a Passport?

passport services at a post office

If you are applying for a new adult passport, child passport, or replacing a lost or stolen passport, you are required to submit your application in person. Where do you go to get a passport in person? The answer depends on how fast you need your passport to travel. If you are in a rush, the best option may not be passport services at a post office.

Read Article

Connecticut Congressman Helps 86-Year-Old Get Passport Service

Usually, getting passport service is a fairly straightforward process. You fill out a passport application at a passport acceptance facility (often a post office, library, or County Clerk’s office) and provide them with the following documents to send to the Department of State along with your application:

However, for 86-year-old Katherine Young, getting passport service wasn’t that easy.

Read Article