According to Reuters, Korean baseball star Byung-Hyun Kim, a former major league pitcher in the US, will not be able to attend this year’s World Baseball Classic due to a lost passport.  Sports fans may remember Kim from his time with the Arizona Diamondbacks, the Boston Red Socks and the Colorado Rockies.

Kim hasn’t played for about a year, and was hoping to get back in the game in the WBC. Unfortunately, he lost his passport and was not able to attend training with the rest of the  South Korean team in Hawaii. So, he can’t play in the game.

What should you do if you lose your passport? Will you have to cancel your trip like Mr. Kim did?  If you’re a US citizen, a private passport expediting service can help you replace a lost passport quickly, so you don’t have to cancel your plans.

How fast can you get your passport with an expediting company? offers same-day processing, so you can have your passport in as little as 24 hours.  If you have a little bit more time to spare, other, more affordable options are available that will allow you to replace your lost passport in just a few days.

Don’t miss out…expedite your passport today!