Monday, June 1st, regulations regarding travel to Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean will change.  Under the old rules, passports were only required for air travel to and from these countries. However, the new rules require adult citizens of the US to present an approved document, such as a passport, to return to the United States from these countries.

What do the new rules mean to you? If you’re going to travel to Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean in June, you’ll need to get a passport fast! If you need to rush your passport, the easiest and  quickest way to do it is to use a private passport expediting company like

Currently, rush passport applications sent directly into the government are taking 3 weeks or longer to process. Without using an expediting company, the other option is to cross your fingers and hope you can get an appointment at US Regional Passport Agency Office. These offices are appointment-only, and there are only 21 to serve the entire country, so you may not even  have one near you.

An expediting company makes getting a rush passport much simpler. There are no appointments to make, and you don’t have to drive to Regional Passport Agency Office. You can simply take your application to a passport acceptance office, like a designated library or post office, get it “sealed,” and then send it to the expediting company, along with your proof of identity, proof of citizenship and any other supporting documents.

Once the expediting company receives your rush passport application, they take it directly to the Department of State for processing, sometimes in as little as 24 hours! The expediting company can also help you by providing information about what documents you need and how to fill out the application.

Visit us to order your rush passport-we’ll walk you through the rest of the process, so your trip can go off without a hitch!