Even if you can’t make it to a US Passport Agency office, you can still get a 24-hour passport if you need to get out of the country in a hurry. A private passport expediting company like RushMyPassport.com can hand-deliver your application and supporting documents to the US Passport Agency, and then rush your new passport to you so that you can have it in your hands in as little as 24 hours.

Read Article