Summer is almost here, and it’s time to start planning your family’s summer vacation. Where are you going this year? If you’re not sure, take a look at these top 5 summer vacation destinations. Remember, you need to renew your passport now if you want to travel this summer!
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic- Punta Cana is becoming an increasingly well-known playground for American tourists. Gorgeous pink sand beaches and all-inclusive resorts are the main attractions here.
- London- See London without the fog! In the summer, nicer-than-usual weather brings Londoners out into the city streets to party.
- Argentina- Do you hate hot weather? Escape to the Southern Hemisphere! When it’s summer in the US, it’s winter here. The best skiing is from June to September, so come on down and play in the snow!
- Vancouver Island- Destinations for Leisure has an interesting post up that describes this Canadian island off the coast of British Columbia. If you can’t decide between playing in the ocean and playing in the mountains, this might be the place for you. Bonus: the island is known for its excellent seafood.
- Scandinavia- During summertime, the Scandinavian countries (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, and Iceland) turn into the land of the midnight sun. With 24 hours of sunlight, the day doesn’t end until you pull the shades down in your hotel room.
Thinking about traveling to another country this summer? Pull out your passport and check the expiration date! If you have less than 6 months left, you may need to renew your passport before you travel. At this point, a private passport expediting service may be your best bet. Regular passport processing often takes 2 or even 3 months, and even the government’s expedited service takes at least 3 weeks.
Why wait that long? With an expediting company, you can renew your passport in as little as 24 hours, with no need to make an appointment or wait in line at a Regional Passport Agency.
For hassle-free summer travel, renew your passport with us today!