Blog Entries on Important Documents

Experts Recommend Getting a US Passport for Kids

Even if you aren’t planning on traveling overseas, some experts recommend that you get a passport or a passport card for your children.  Why should you be concerned about getting a US passport for your children if you aren’t traveling out of the country? 

Read Article