WSJ link

Child Passport Expedited In
24 Hours!

This Service is for Minors Under 18 years old including children with expired passports.

All minors regardless of age, including newborns, must have their own passport when traveling internationally by air. is a private service that charges an additional fee to expedite your passport in 1-12 days.



  • Sign Up on our Website
  • Follow our Step-by-Step Instructions
  • Send Your Application For Processing
  • Your Child Passport is Shipped Back Overnight
It's that Easy!



See how quick and easy it is to get an expedited passport for your child with our service.

Getting your child’s passport expedited at is easy using our simple how-to guide.

All minors must have a passport to travel outside the U.S. by air. Check if your child requires a U.S. passport to travel by land or by sea. Also, there are special requirements for minors ages 16 & 17 and to renew a child passport. Please read our Child Passport FAQ for more detailed information.

RushMyPassport can expedite a Child passport In as little as 24 hours. Just a quick visit to a local acceptance office is required when applying for their passport with our services. Our passport specialists can help you get started by reviewing the Child Passport Checklist »

Ready to get your Child's Passport?
Your departure date must be later than: 04/27/2017