Blog Entries on EDLs

US Passports Vs Enhanced Driver’s Licenses

In just 6 days, on June 1st, US travel document requirements will change for Americans traveling to Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean by land or sea.  US passports were previously only required for air travel to these countries-people traveling by land or sea could simply use their driver’s licenses and birth certificates (or other proof of citizenship).

Read Article

Send this to a friend