WSJ link


Rush My US Passport in 3 Easy Steps!

Top Posts

Recent Posts

Read Archives

What is the Fastest Way to Get a Passport?

For most people, the fastest way to get a passport is to use a private passport expediting company. An expediting company is a private company that will deliver your passport directly to the US Passport Agency, putting it at the top of the stack for faster processing.  To see why an expediting company is the fastest solution, let’s compare this option with the other options available for getting a passport quickly.

First, If you apply for expedited service from the US government, you’ll still need to allow at least 3 weeks for your passport application to be processed.  This is true even if you pay for overnight delivery to and from the passport agency. An expediting company can have it processed in as little as 24 hours!

Of course, you also have the option of making an appointment at a US Regional Passport Agency to turn in your application yourself. However, consider that you will probably have to take time off work to do so, since the agencies have limited hours of operation. Also, consider the cost and the time involved in driving to the nearest regional passport agency-there are only 15 of them in the United States, so the nearest agency could be hours away from you. Depending on where you live, you might even have to take a plane to get there!

With an expediting company, all you have to do is go to a local acceptance agency (usually a library or a post office) to have your documents “sealed.” Then, you send the package to the expediting company, and they do everything else for you. There’s no appointment needed, and no waiting in line. is a leader in the passport expediting field for both speed and customer service.  If you need a passport quickly, don’t wait…Order your passport from us today!

Tags: ,

6 Responses to “What is the Fastest Way to Get a Passport?”

  1. kip

    I have question to ask and to see if can be done. I am currently stationed in Iraq serving a 12 month tour. There is three of us that have plans to go on R&R, outside the states. We was not sure if we would be able to until getting into Iraq. We don’t have passport and would be first time appliers. we do have the information and the DS11 filled out already. We been told for the last two month that we would have to go to Baghdad to get them done. That will take almost a full month just to get there and back to my location. Then we have been told that our Military Legal can verify all the documents and then we could send them to the states to get the passports, just as long as you have proof of citizenship, Form of picture ID, 2 photo of, and a $100.00 money order or check. Now they are telling us that they are not sure if that can be done. Would it be possible to obtain a passport thru you so we can go on R&R. My R&R will begin in Oct. The other will start in December? If it can be done by you what do you need from us to start the process. Thank you for your help in this matter, Kip

  2. admin

    Hi Kip,

    I wish I had better news for you, but unfortunately your documents do have to be witnessed and sealed by a licensed passport acceptance agent located within the US for us to be able to submit them on your behalf. I wish we could do more! Best of luck to you, and I hope you enjoy your R&R.

  3. Sarah

    I wanted to know if you could help to expedite a newborn passport if the baby was born in another country. We live in the Marshall Islands, and with a December 5th due date, we would like too ensure we have the paperwork to travel before Christmas. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

  4. admin

    Hi Sarah,

    Congratulations on the new baby! Unfortunately we can’t expedite the little one’s passport since you don’t live in the US. You’ll need to go the US Embassy in Majuro:

  5. Keith

    I am not sure if I have ever had a passport. I took a trip to mexico when i was 14yrs old. How do I find out? Also I am deployed in Afghanistan and the post office on post provides a passport service. Is it possible to speed there process up for my R&R?

  6. Alison Kroulek

    Hi Keith,

    You can request records of previous passport applications through this process:

    If you’re only trying to find out whether or not you had one, you might try calling the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778. They may be able to help.

    As far as expediting the passport process in Afghanistan, I’m afraid we aren’t able to help expedite passports outside of the US. I would ask at the post office on post or contact the US Embassy in Kabul. Thank you for your service, and take care!

Leave a Reply