WSJ link

Name Change
If your legal name has changed, your passport should be updated.

The TSA requires the name in your passport and on your ticket be an exact match.

Needed To Change Your Passport: is a private service that charges an additional fee to expedite your passport in 1-12 days.



  • Sign Up on our Website
  • Follow our Step-by-Step Instructions
  • Send Your Application For Processing
  • Your Passport is Shipped Back Overnight
It's that Easy!



See how quick and easy it is to get your passport updated with our service.

Updating the name or address on your passport is simple with our online expediting instructions

Whether you've been married, divorced or have legally changed your name; you can quickly update your passport with your new name and/or address. The name on your passport must be the same as the name on your airline ticket. If your passport is less than 1 year old, no government fee is required.
If you need to update your passport in a hurry, can help you expedite your passport name change in as little as 24 hours. Our passport specialists can help you update your passport in time for your trip. Review the required documents on our Name Change Checklist »
Ready to Update your passport?
Your departure date must be later than: 04/27/2017