Call Toll Free 877 503.9838 Call Toll Free 877 503.9838
Live Help...
1. Choose Your Service


A damaged passport is considered invalid. If your passport is torn, separated, washed or altered in any way, it needs to be replaced.

Documents needed to Replace a Passport: is registered, but not affiliated, with the US Government. We charge an additional fee to expedite your passport in 1-12 days. If you are not in a rush, you can obtain a passport directly from the U.S. Department of State in 4-7 weeks.



  • Sign Up on our Website
  • Follow our Step-by-Step Instructions
  • Send Your Application For Processing
  • Your Passport is Shipped Back Overnight
It's that Easy!


See how quick and easy it is to get a passport replacement with our service.

It's quick and easy to replace a damaged passport with

If you try to renew or repair a passport that is damaged, it will be rejected. “Damage” constitutes water damage, a significant tear, unofficial markings on the data page, missing visa pages torn out or a hole punch. The normal bend of a passport after being carried is allowed.
If you need to replace your damaged passport quickly, RushMyPassport can expedite your new passport application in as little as 24 hours. Our passport specialists can help you receive your replacement in time for your trip. Our simple online instructions can be found on our Damaged Passport Checklist »
Ready to replace your damaged passport?
Your departure date must be later than: 04/22/2014